1. If at least fifteen or more Student Members at any recognised Educational Institution offering undergraduate or post graduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical or Allied Process Technology desire in a body, the formation of a Students’ Chapter of the Institute, the Council shall, subject to the provision of following clauses, authorise them to do so.
2. The applications of Student Members separately or jointly to this effect shall be forwarded through the Head of the Department/Institution and Honorary Regional Secretary of the Regional Centre having territorial jurisdiction over the location of the Department/Institution, to the Honorary Secretary of the Institute for the approval of the Council.
Documents should be available before filing the application form:
1. “Atleast 15 Students have to take/apply for IIChE Student Membership first. After that the Institute may apply for a New Student Chapter with the list of SM.
2. The Student Chapter should obtain an NOC, as per format mentioned in the application, on the letterhead of the concerned Regional Centre in advance to enable uploading the same while filling up the application form.
3. Students whose Student Chapter or their colleges are not under any specific Regional Center, are advised to select 'Headquarters' from the drop down menu while filling up the form.
- Authorization Letter/NOC
- Declaration of the Coordinator of the Student Chapter enclosing the List of Students applied in the format
- Payment should be made by Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers” payable in Kolkata or through NEFT at
State Bank of India
A/c name: Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers
S/B A/c No: 31150929971
GST No: 19AAAAI1126Q1ZH
IFSC Code: SBIN0000093